Start date: as soon as possible
Education/ Experience: 3+ years of experience in testing embedded systems
Location: Oslo Science Park (preferred on-location )
- Developing test plans and test cases for the system.
- Creating test specifications and test reports
- Testing and Verification of product on the system level.
- Testing and Verification of hardware.
- Conducting manual testing
- Automating tests with scripts and codes
- Help the team to reproduce bugs and solve them.
- Knowledge of any programming language c/c++/python/rust
- Experience in working with microcontrollers/microprocessors, sensors, and actuators.
- Familiarity with RFID, NFC protocols, and specification (preferred) Knowledge of testing frameworks
- Dexterity with the oscilloscope, multimeter, and other tools(optional)
- Able to communicate and collaborate well within a team
- Great place to learn and enhance skills
- Great team and work environment
- Familiarization with tech start-up life
- Fantastic networking capabilities at the heart of the Norwegian tech scene
We are on a mission to disrupt non-sustainable consumption and lead the circular revolution. We’re an early-phase start-up based in Oslo, collaborating with some of the largest companies in the world, helping them transition from linear to circular. We are located at StartupLab at Oslo Science Park, the epicenter of Norway’s tech start-up scene.
We develop new solutions based on cutting-edge technology; from sensors and hardware to software, AI, and cloud solutions- and everything in between.
As part of the GRIN team, you will be part of shaping and scaling a company, as well as innovating and developing new technical solutions and new global business models necessary for a sustainable future
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org